IMPORTANT: This documentation has been discontinued. Read the updated Two-factor authentication documentation on our new documentation portal.
How do I enable the Two-Factor Authentication?
1. Normally login to the Digibee platform, using your credentials;
2. Access the user menu, by clicking on your e-mail, on the platform upper right-hand corner;
3. Click on "Autenticação";
4. It will feature the "Configure authentication" screen. On your smartphone, install an authentication code generation app (Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator, or LastPass Password Manager). The app can be downloaded at Apple App Store (iPhone) or Google Play (Android);
Use an authentication app (Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator, LastPass Password manager, and so on) to get a code enabling a two-factor authentication. We will request a login code every time you are connected.
5. Scan the QRCode with the code generation app
6. The app will generate a code to the Digibee platform. Inform the code displayed on the "Configurar autenticação" screen, and click on "Ativar".
The two-factor authentication has been enabled. Have your smartphone always at hand for validating your next access.
How do I login when the Two-Factor Authentication is enabled?
2. The login screen will be displayed:
3. Inform your realm, email, and password;
4. Open the authentication code generating app, and find the Digibee account:
When an authentication code is required, type it here. The code changes frequently; therefore, it is not necessary to memorize it.
5. On the "Verificação em Duas Etapas" field, type in the code shown on the app, and click on Login.
Important: While the Two-Factor Authentication is enabled, it will be necessary to inform the app-generated code every time you login.
How do I disable the Two-Factor Authentication?
Access the user menu, by clicking on your e-mail on the platform upper right-hand corner;
2. Click on "Autenticação";
3. The following screen will be displayed:
4. Open the authentication code generating app installed on your smartphone;
5. On the "Código" field, inform the app-generated code;
6. Click on "Desativar".
The two-factor authentication is disabled. From now on, it will not be necessary to inform the authentication code when logging in.